Quick Exit
Berkshire Safeguarding Adults
Policies and Procedures

Slough - Reporting Safeguarding Concerns

Whoever you are, if you see, hear or know something that concerns you and you suspect a person is being harmed or abused, you must report what you know. The worst thing you can do is nothing.

Contact Slough Adult Social Care Services

Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm

Telephone: 01753 475111 (option 1) or

Email: safeguarding.adults@slough.gov.uk.

Use our report a safeguarding concern form
(please note this is a Word form so you will need to save the document, then open it, complete it and email it securely as an attachment)

In an emergency out of normal office hours call the Emergency Duty Team on 01344 786543 or call the police on 999

If you think a crime has been committed but it is not an emergency, call Thames Valley Police on 101.